Indian recruitment sector saw a 60% hike after the pandemic hit. But labor investment become a pressing challenge owing to a rapidly changing economy. Companies face immense pressure to fulfill the need for skilled talents; in a short span to stay ahead in the evolving market.
So, the only solution is temporary staffing, which provides the flexibility and agility to grow the business by meeting the trending demand. After all, whether it’s a sudden fluctuation in workforce needs, an employee’s temporary absence, or an emergency project, you must manage these challenges and run the operations smoothly.
Temporary staffing agencies in Bangalore have seen drastic growth because of the rise in productivity and growth the company experienced within-budget investment.
Multinational and domestic corporates and even start-ups resorted to the temporary staffing concept and opted for staffing companies to hire the best candidates for their projects.
Table of Contents
Temporary staffing is a method of filling the temporary employee needs of an organization on an interim basis. The company hires qualified and skilled candidates for a short term to manage the workload smoothly. This short-term can be an urgent project need, a seasonal peak, or an extended leave of an employee and reduce the workload during slow periods.
Hiring individuals on a contractual or interim basis empowers the business with flexibility and agility. While you get a team of talented employees eager to gain experience in the industry, the position at all departments gets maintained at a reduced cost.
A temporary hiring solution is advantageous when:
- You require an expert for an urgent project: A temporary employee can be an excellent substitute to aid you have a challenging job done within the deadline. While these employees put efficiency on the assigned task, permanent employees can concentrate on long-term goals and achievements.
- An employee is on extended leave: An important employee goes on a long compulsory leave—a parental or critical health leave. It affects your business and can also halt the present and upcoming projects. But, hiring a provisionary employee helps you avoid the imbalance and run the business smoothly till the permanent employee returns.
- You meet the workload: Temporary staffing is usually faster than negotiating for a permanent position. It has shorter onboarding processing, which means the provisional employees are ideal and ready to tackle the projects with tight deadlines.
- You are a new entrepreneur: Establishing a foundation for a start-up is difficult. The process needs immense hard work and investment, and as a new company accruing the workforce and funds is quite strenuous. Here temporary staffing services act as a boon. Hiring a temporary workforce boosts overall productivity at a reduced cost and leads to expansion and company growth.
- You want to learn more about the employees before permanent hiring: To maintain a harmonious company culture: you must assess the new employees. Temporary staffing provides the best help. You can assess the employee’s performance and personality and hire them permanently later.
Temporary staffing is a win-win solution for the organization and the employees. Employees get advantages in:
- Assessing the company: Generally, employees are wary of committing to a company without knowing the work culture. Temporary staffing provides help to know the company thoroughly and consider if it is the best place to start a career.
- Diversifying the work experience: Working on varied projects augments the employee’s potential and creativity and upgrades his resume. Hence, ambitious employees may utilize temporary or contractual opportunities to broaden their skills and build experience.
With direct hiring, an employee is recruited for a permanent/long-term position. The company conducts the recruitment process directly through the in-house HR management department or a staffing agency. Either way, the candidate ultimately goes on with the employer’s payroll and benefits program.
Direct hiring is ideal for employers who want to achieve long-term goals, and experienced job seekers prefer permanent recruitment to provisional.
The advantages of direct hiring are:
- Vast candidate pool: Many highly talented and experienced candidates hunt for permanent positions. They may not settle for anything substitute. A long-term employment opportunity can attract these candidates who may not consider your company otherwise.
- Better integration: Permanent employment motivates the candidate to gel with the company- the work culture, the fraternity. Spurred by the opportunity: the employee delivers the best output and grows with you to go the extra mile.
- Potential cost saving: Temporary staffing is cost-effective but continuous hiring can add to the investment. While you may have to pay more remuneration to a permanent worker, retaining them for a long can be cheaper than searching for replacements every few months.
The choice between direct hiring and temporary staffing is tricky. Both have advantages. But, the ideal way to choose the one is to be contingent on understanding the project and the company’s trajectory at a given time.
However, the thumb rule is for quick-fill vacancies or urgent projects with tight deadlines; temporary staffing is the best solution. On the contrary, direct hiring is more cost-effective if you need the best talent and skill set for permanent designation.
Best Temporary Staffing Agencies in Bangalore
As the work culture changes to a highly dynamic and competitive ecosystem, especially in cities like Bangalore: the demand for temporary staffing agencies is also increasing. PITCS is one of the leading temporary staffing agencies in Bangalore that commits to aid organizations, hire the best talent in the nick of time. We associate with businesses to restructure their workforce. With our recruitment solutions: organizations balance their workforce in line with the demand in the most seamless manner, which helps achieve their goals.
Objectives of PITCS as a temporary staffing agency
The purpose of temporary staffing agencies is to provide organizations with the best suitable talent the task requires. Flexibility in the workforce, productivity improvement, and legal compliance at the workplace are principal concerns.
We at PITCS understand the concerns and design business processes that offer flexible and cost-effective solutions addressing the headcount needs and limitations.
Catering to the urgency of need: we provide qualified and highly skilled candidates capable enough to fulfill the assigned task within the deadline.
Our core objective is to help you walk the growth and progress path, saving time and resources. At the same time, the working personnel connect with the company and expand their experience and skill.
Howbeneficial is PITCS as a temporary staffing agency?
PITCS provide 5 main benefits which are as follows:
Flexibility and agility
How fast can you adjust? With PITCS, your workforce become more flexible and agile. Our contingent staffing solutions deliver qualified people when you need extra staff or want to hire a permanent employee later. We ensure even the lowest job profile has a highly qualified and efficient candidate.
We recruit as per your requirements.
Our tailor-made recruiting process finds candidates-skilled and capable, who add business value from day one. We have an unmatched pool of skilled individuals from varied industries. With our proven assessments and techniques and in-depth understanding of company ethics and objectives, we choose candidates that perfectly matches your need and the work environment.
We reduce costs
Bringing in a provisional employee to fill the vacancy is less expensive than giving a permanent employee overtime incentives. Hiring and firing, according to business fluctuations, apparently, control costs but is not at all productive. PITCS, as your associate, makes use of the most financial sense for short-term recruitment. Costs associated with hiring, benefits, retirement, taxes, and long-term compensation get reduced, and you no more have to fire employees.
We save time
Temp staffing is the least time-taking recruitment method, but if done by the company, the consumed time can affect the core business. Here PITCS provides the best help. Our expert recruiters shoulder the responsibility::from screening and searching for candidates to interviewing. As you keep growing your business, you get new staff for the vacant position.
Final Words: Temporary Staffing Agencies in Bangalore
A provisional staffing system has introduced hiring freedom. There is no permanent obligation both parties mostly have to follow. Earlier temporary staffing agencies in Bangalore or other cities used to focus on lower ranks and positions. Recent years have changed the scenario. Today, top supervising posts also opt for temporary staffing solutions. People can devise a unique work environment and focus on what they are best at.
Many staffing agencies in Bangalore offer the best services, but PITCS offers exceptional. Our “Efficiency Metrics” provide cutting-edge staffing solutions. Thus the company is most likely to receive quality services with skilled personnel who incur positive growth in the industry.