IT Services & Consulting
IT Services and Consulting at PITCS
Today’s demanding business environment requires complex application solutions to achieve strategic objectives and increased productivity. PITCS collaborates with customers to deliver robust application solutions by understanding their business, technology, processes and applications. Organizations must exploit emerging opportunities by rapidly adopting new technologies, including web-based solutions.
We help you achieve these qualities in your IT strategy by providing a range of IT services – from custom application development, testing and maintenance through package deployment, upgrades and consulting. Our solutions help customers reduce cost, minimize risk and achieve improved ROI from their IT applications.
Customer Application Development
PITCS Application Development services help you address evolving business and technology challenges by defining, designing and building applications tailored to meet your business requirements. Often, the software that suits your specific needs simply isn’t available on the market.
PITCS can custom-build to your specifications and integrate sophisticated business applications and/or websites with your client server and legacy systems. We create and deploy robust, scalable and extensible architectures for use in a wide range of industries.
We follow one of the two approaches to application development and integration:
- Full life-cycle application development, in which we assume start-to-finish responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, testing and integration of systems; or
- Cooperative development, in which our experts work with your in-house IT personnel to jointly analyze, design, implement, test and integrate new systems.
Our custom application development services include:
- Application design, development, and implementation.
- Systems integration/consolidation.
- Re-engineering, performance tuning and porting services
- Implementation of packages.
- Feasibility and requirement analysis for business case.
- Scalable and extensible architectures that supports 24/7 business availability for global customers as it reduces development cycles and risks to a minimum.
- Time and cost-effective customized applications that help organizations address functional gaps and achieve business goals effectively.
- Specialists across our global can work with you to provide the skills you need, precisely when you need them, for streamlining, managing, and maximizing all systems, applications, and platforms including
- Portals & Content Management
Our application management solutions can help balance cost, complexity and capacity and can help you lower cost of ownership, boost service levels and create new operational efficiencies. Your enterprise may be dealing with hundreds of applications and PITCS can streamline your application management processes for maximum efficiency and control.
Our re-engineering service offerings help you migrate from legacy systems to newer, standards-based distribution architectures that can meet today’s more stringent business demands.
By supporting some or all of your applications, our offerings ensure that your core systems remain operational, free of defects and responsive to changing user needs — and provide ongoing enhancements as required. We offer support services for applications, middleware platforms and technologies.
Our Application Management Services Include:
- Maintenance / Enhancements
- Migration / Re-engineering
- Web enabling of Legacy Applications
- Testing and root-cause analysis services
- Production Support
PITCS application modernization services help modernize legacy applications to newer technologies and architectures to enhance flexibility, mitigate risk, minimize disruption and lower costs.
We enable you to address issues in the legacy system such as:
- Multiple technology platforms
- High cost of maintenance
- Unsupported systems
- Shrinking employee expertise
- Lack of integration and Web capabilities
The services provide a metrics-based framework to help you choose from different modernization methods – Web enabling, re-engineering, re-hosting, computerization, and new development.
Organizations with multiple IT systems results in confusion, inefficiency and decreased productivity. PITCS System Integration services help customers to integrate the complex applications and provide a single IT platform. An integrated IT environment helps customers to effectively manage the processes and disseminate the information in the entire IT infrastructure, thereby optimizing performance.
We offer a range of services that includes:
- Product Evaluation
- Integration Design
- Migration & Upgrades
- Implementation Modeling
- Optimization & Testing
Initial IT processes provide even better ROI when effectively monitored, managed, and optimized. PITCS can help determine how to realize top system performance consistently, and on an ongoing basis through our performance engineering services.
PITCS Performance Engineering services adopt a proactive approach, and techniques of engineering and high-performance computing. Our holistic approach enhances the performance and scalability of applications across the technology stack and application life cycle.
We offer a range of services that include:
- Application code enhancement and optimization
- Architecture and design assessment and optimization
- Capacity planning and infrastructure optimization
- Data model refactoring and database performance optimization
- High-performance computing using Grid and Virtualization
- MIPS optimization
- Performance engineering for LAMP and other open source stacks
- Performance feasibility analysis, modeling and bench marking
- Meet customer expectations by resolving performance and scalability issues before they occur
- Improve Return on Existing Investments (ROEI) by improving application performance
- Reduce risk, improve cost-effectiveness and time-to-market for mission and business-critical systems
- Optimize provisioning and utilization of infrastructure